Thursday, July 14, 2011

And Here We Go!!!

My first post on my brand new blog! This blog isn't about any one part of my life. It will feel more like a diary at times, full of raw emotion. Since I will post here about my life, please allow me to give you a short introduction.

My name is John. I'm a God-fearing-gun-loving-red-blooded-American. I've been married to my lovely wife for fourteen years and we have been blessed with five children, of which you will likely hear plenty about in future posts. I love to catch catfish and target shooting. My favorite shows are NCIS, NCIS/LA and several shooting shows on the Outdoors Channel. I like a lot of movies, but my favorites are Saving Private Ryan, We Were Soldiers, Caddyshack and the Bourne trilogy.

So there's a short introduction about me. I look forward to posting and look forward to getting some feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment