Monday, February 20, 2012

My EDC Gear

One of the hot topics these days within the concealed carry community is your EDC, or Every Day Carry, gear. With everyone posting to theirs blogs and making videos covering their EDC gear, I thought I'd hop on the bandwagon and post mine, as well!

Firearm (CCW)
To start out with, I never leave home without my Smith & Wesson M&P9c in my N82 Tactical holster. In my (sometimes) humble opinion, being an armed citizen is not only a Constitutional Right but a duty. That's not to say I'm looking for trouble, of course. Quite the contrary! My legally-obtained pistol license is NOT a badge. I'll remove myself from trouble whenever possible. However, the presence of my firearm gives me an advantageous last resort if/when evil thrusts itself into my life. Anyway, I digress...

Knife
Second, in my left pocket is my trusty Kershaw Leek. I'm not a knife guy and won't try to pretend to be one here, but I LOVE this knife! It serves me perfectly!

Flashlight
I don't think anyone should leave their homes without a good light source. My EDC flashlight is 4Sevens Quark AA² Tactical R5. Yeah, it's a bit long, using two AA batteries, but that's exactly what I like about it. AA batteries can be found anywhere!

To round out the package, add my wallet, keys, and iPhone and you've got my EDC gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment